1. Entry into the ‘BLACK PEPPER WORLD KINDNESS CAMPAIGN COMPETITION’ is open to Australian
and New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over, excluding Black Pepper employees.
2. These terms and conditions form part o f your entry to the competition. Entry into the
competition i s deemed acceptance o f these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition commences on Monday 8t h November 5pm through to Sunday 14t h November
midnight AEDT 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw o r cancel the competition o r amend these
Terms and Conditions a t its own discretion without any obligation to compensate entrants.
5. For the purpose o f these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Black Pepper Pty Limited o f
Level 1, Building 8 658 Church street Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia (ABN: 50 122 295 836)
6. Entry into the ‘BLACK PEPPER WORLD KINDNESS DAY PRIZES’ i s automatic when a customer
uploads a message o f kindness onto the digital message board on the Black Pepper website
7. Employees (and their immediate family) o f the Promoter and related body corporates o f the
Promoter are not eligible to enter this competition.
8. There is 12 x prizes to be won with a total prize value o f $1700.00.
Monday’s prize will be a $250 Black Pepper voucher.
Tuesday will be flowers to gift yourself o r someone else. There will be 5 winners for
Wednesday’s prize will be a Black Pepper Homewares Pack to the value o f $250.
Thursday’s prize will be a year’s subscription to Australian Women’s Weekly Magazine to
the value o f $79.99.
Friday’s prize will be a Black Pepper Activewear Pack to the value o f $200.
Saturday’s prize will be Black Pepper’s original World Kindness Day artwork framed and
signed by artist Rowan Sivyer valued a t $500.
Sunday’s prize will be a book to the value o f $27.50.
9. This competition is a game o f chance. The winner will be drawn via an automated system to
ensure random selection everyday a t 11am during Monday 8t h November through to Sunday 14t h
November. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect o f this competition is final and
negotiations will not be entered into.
10. The winner will be contacted via email & phonecall a s registered in their submission. The
winner must confirm their acceptance o f the ‘BLACK PEPPER WORLD KINDNESS DAY’ prize by Friday
3r d December ’21.
11. Prizes cannot not be exchanged, transferred o r redeemable for cash.
12. Prize is not transferable and cannot be sold o r exchanged for cash.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss o r damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect o r consequential loss) o r for any personal injury suffered o r sustained in
connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter
is not responsible for any incorrect o r inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant o r for
any o f the equipment o r programming associated with, o r utilised in this competition, o r for any
technical error, o r any combination thereof that may occur in the course o f the administration o f
this competition, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation o r
transmission, communications line o r telephone, mobile o r satellite failure, theft o r destruction o r
unauthorised access to, o r alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may
14. I f for any reason, this competition i s not capable o f running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures
o r any other causes beyond the reasonable control o f the Promoter, which corrupt o r affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity o r proper conduct o f this promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify o r suspend the
competition subject to any written directions given under State Legislation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any o f these conditions, o r engaged in any unlawful
o r other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct o f the
promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages o r other compensation from such an
offender are reserved.