NO-BAKE LEMON TARTS
FOR THE CRUST
14 graham crackers
7 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp lemon zest
1/3 cup lemon juice
1. In a food processor, pulse graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse to combine.
2. Divide mixture among six 4-inch tart pans with removable bottoms; press evenly on bottoms and up sides. Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare lemon filling. In a medium saucepan, combine cream and sugar and cook over low heat, stirring, until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
4. Bring to a boil, then simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lemon zest and juice. Let cool 20 minutes.
5. Divide mixture amongst crust-lined tart shells and refrigerate until set- for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Enjoy!